Approx. Rs 9,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Unit|
|Chain Length (meters)||2-4|
|Power Source||Hand Chain|
|Lifting Height||6 m|
|Load Chain Size||7.1-10 mm|
|Hand Chain Size||5-6 mm|
We are engaged in offering Ferre terro Chain Pulley Block
that are approved as per ISI standards. Our products are acclaimed for their reliable and long service life by our clients. The pulley blocks are easy to use and find usage in heavy industrial application. We offer these products in different sizes and dimensions to suit the specific needs of our clients.Features:
- Compact & Lightweight: Designed for portability and ease of handling.
- All major Forging, Casting, Gears components and Chains produced in-house: Assured quality and reliability.
- Spur Alloy steel gears with case hardening: Precision cut spur gears ensure smooth and efficient operation with minimal effort.
- Fully pocketed S. G. Iron casting load chain wheel mounted on double ball bearing: Ensures accurate and smooth operation.
- Alloy Steel Load Chain: Provides added strength, wear resistance, longer chain life.
- Plated Hand Chain: Offers better aesthetic looks, increased rust protection and longer chain life.
- Hand chain wheel cover: Minimizes jamming & slipping.
- Brakes: Mechanical screw friction self-actuating disc load brake engages instantly for load holding. Two Ratchet Pawls for extra safety.
- Load and suspension hook with Safety Latches: Prevents unintentional unhooking of the load.
- Machined Guide rollers: Ensure smooth running of load chain.
- Powder Coated finish: For added rust protection and better aesthetic look.
- Easy to maintain: Chain block can be easily dismantled for maintenance with simple tools available in the workshop.
- Over Load Test: Chain block tested for 150% of SWL as per IS 3832.
|Capacity (T)||3T (S/F)||3T (D/F)|
|No. of falls||1||2|
|Load Chain Size||10mm||7.1mm|
|Hand Chain Size||6mm||5mm|
|Weight at 3 mtrs lift (approx) Kg||32||24|
|Extra weight per additional mtr lift (Kg)||3.16||3.16|
|Capacity (T)||a (mm)||b (mm)||c (mm)||e (mm)||f (mm)||g (mm)|